You might have noticed that there was a database error up here recently. That’s cause ultimately somewhere, some of Dreamhost’s mysql servers flubbed up (by the way, Dreamhost wasn’t my choice, but there’s roundabout ways I got there). And it’s kind of interesting, when they came back, either what they restored was an old config (doesn’t look like it) or they actually changed the name of the server the database is on. To… well… I have no idea why the hell I didn’t get the memo, but truthfully, it’d mean I read the memos to start with.
Anyway, better now. Well, this is better. Other stuff… We’ll get there.